- Favorable Summary Judgment Ruling
- Attorneys Secure Unanimous Defense Verdict
- Attorney Seeks District Court Judge Position
- Shareholder Appointed to District Court Seat
- Municipal Liability Case Success Story
Shareholder Appointed to District Court Seat
Moulton Bellingham is pleased to announce that shareholder Jessica Fehr was recently appointed by the Governor for Montana, Steve Bullock, to assume a vacancy on the State District Court for Yellowstone County. Jessica accepted and was seated on the bench on April 2, 2018. Jessica became a shareholder with Moulton Bellingham in January of 2016 and quickly became a rising star in the Firm’s medical malpractice defense practice. The members of the Firm are sorry to see her go, but are happy for Jessica and her family, and the residents of Yellowstone County. Moulton Bellingham continues to provide experienced and thorough malpractice defense, led by Senior Partner Gerry Fagan and several senior associates, Adam Tunning and Adam Warren, and associate Pete Damrow.