- Favorable Summary Judgment Ruling
- Moulton Bellingham Attorneys Secure Unanimous Defense Verdict
- Attorney Seeks District Court Judge Position
- Shareholder Appointed to District Court Seat
- Municipal Liability Case Success Story
Municipal Liability Case Success Story
Moulton Bellingham recently obtained a victory for the Town of Columbus and several Town officials in a municipal liability case called Carraway v. Town of Columbus, et al. A former Police Officer, Paul Carraway, sued the Town, the Mayor and the Police Chief over his termination following allegations of sexual misconduct by Carraway. Carraway alleged his termination was improper for several reasons. The State District Court for Stillwater County rejected his claims and granted summary judgment on all claims to the Town and the officials. Senior Associate Adam Tunning primarily handled the defense along with Senior Partner Gerry Fagan.