- Moulton Bellingham PC New Associate
- Doug James Practitioner Profile in July 2019 Bankruptcy Newsletter
- Great Run of Success in Municipal Liability Cases
- Moulton Bellingham Welcomes Two New Shareholders
- Trial Victory for Contractor in $6.5 Million Construction Lawsuit
- City of Miles City Summary Judgment Verdict
- Attorneys Secure Unanimous Defense Verdict
Moulton Bellingham Welcomes Two New Shareholders
We are pleased to welcome Afton Ball and Adam Tunning as shareholders in the firm.
Afton Ball primarily practices in civil litigation with an emphasis in employment law, discrimination claims, Title IX compliance, business defense, and farm and ranch disputes. Afton also advises and assists clients with employment questions, agricultural-related issues, and other real property disputes including conflicts related to homeowners associations and covenants. She has drafted and/or reviewed employee handbooks, termination and severance agreements, agriculture leases, and other documents related to her practice areas.
Adam Tunning primarily practices in employment law, insurance defense, commercial litigation, and general transactions. Adam has represented a diverse group of organizations in litigation, including oil and gas companies, banks, governmental entities, and insurers, in both contract and tort actions. Adam is also experienced in defending employers from discrimination and wrongful discharge claims. Adam negotiates and mediates disputes on behalf of his clients and has tried cases in both Montana state and federal courts.