- Moulton Bellingham PC New Associate
- Doug James Practitioner Profile in July 2019 Bankruptcy Newsletter
- Great Run of Success in Municipal Liability Cases
- Moulton Bellingham Welcomes Two New Shareholders
- Trial Victory for Contractor in $6.5 Million Construction Lawsuit
- City of Miles City Summary Judgment Verdict
- Attorneys Secure Unanimous Defense Verdict
Moulton Bellingham PC New Associate
Continuing our tradition of superior legal representation, we are pleased to announce that Bryce A. Burke has joined our firm.
Bryce practices in the areas of real estate/land use, commercial transactions, banking/corporate finance, bankruptcy and estate planning. He is a member of the State Bar of Montana and is licensed to practice in both Montana state and federal courts.
Bryce was born in Butte, Montana and later moved to Billings where he graduated from Billings Central High School. After high school, he attended the University of Montana and graduated with honors, earning a B.S. in Business Administration with an emphasis in Finance and a minor in Economics. Bryce also spent a semester studying abroad through Gonzaga University in Florence, Italy. Bryce graduated with honors from the University of Montana School of Law in 2019.