- Moulton Bellingham and Attorneys Recognized by The Best Lawyers in America
- 2021 Successful Jury Verdict in Wrongful Discharge Case
- Fagan Assists in Drafting Amendments to Wrongful Discharge Act and Getting Bill Signed into Law
- Moulton Bellingham Welcomes a New Shareholder and a New Associate
- Moulton Bellingham Obtains Dismissal in One Week of Two Municipal Liability Cases
- Moulton Bellingham Welcomes Two New Associates
- Jury Trial Victory in Wrongful Discharge Case
- Summary Judgment in Claim Alleging Inverse Condemnation
- Appellate Victory Establishing New Law on Judicial Estoppel
- Doug James Practitioner Profile in July 2019 Bankruptcy Newsletter
Moulton Bellingham Welcomes Two New Associates
Continuing in our tradition of superior legal representation, we are pleased to welcome our two newest associates, Bobbi Owen and Ryan Warner.
Bobbi is a Montana native, growing up on a cattle ranch in Carter County and attending high school in Broadus. After high school, she enrolled at Carroll College, where she graduated summa cum laude in 2015 with a B.A. in political science. In 2018, she obtained her J.D. from the University of Wyoming College of Law, graduating with honors and Order of the Coif. While in law school, Bobbi served on the staff of the Wyoming Law Review, worked as a legal writing teaching assistant, and participated in UW's Energy, Environmental, and Natural Resources Law Clinic.
Following law school, Bobbi clerked for the Hon. Nancy D. Freudenthal in the United States District Court for the District of Wyoming for a one-year term. Thereafter, she worked as an Assistant Attorney General in the Wyoming Attorney General's Office before joining Moulton Bellingham in the fall of 2020.
Ryan was born in Great Falls and raised near Sun River, Montana, where he graduated from Fairfield High School. He attended the University of Montana where he graduated in 2013 with a Bachelor of Arts degree in Political Science. After earning his undergraduate degree, Ryan joined the Montana Army National Guard where he serves as an Ordnance Officer.
Ryan later attended the Alexander Blewett III School of Law at the University of Montana where he earned his Juris Doctor degree in 2020. While in law school, Ryan interned at the Yellowstone County Attorney's Office and the U.S. Attorney's Office in Billings.