- FBI Bestows National Award on Anti-Trafficking Task Force Co-Founded by Moulton Attorney Stephanie Baucus
- Second Appellate Victory in 2022
- Appellate Victory with Important State-Wide Implications for Municipal Liability
- Moulton Bellingham PC Welcomes New Associate
- Moulton Bellingham and Attorneys Recognized by The Best Lawyers in America
- 2021 Successful Jury Verdict in Wrongful Discharge Case
- Fagan Assists in Drafting Amendments to Wrongful Discharge Act and Getting Bill Signed into Law
- Moulton Bellingham Welcomes a New Shareholder and a New Associate
- Moulton Bellingham Obtains Dismissal in One Week of Two Municipal Liability Cases
- Jury Trial Victory in Wrongful Discharge Case
Moulton Bellingham Welcomes a New Shareholder and a New Associate
Moulton Bellingham welcomes Cole Derks as a shareholder in the Firm.
Cole regularly advises clients on an array of transactional matters including business formations and transactions, estate planning, mergers and acquisitions, real estate, natural resources, succession planning for
closely held companies, and trust and estate administration.
Cole’s approach is simple he believes in taking a client-focused practical and commercially designed approach to matters facing his clients. Cole is a member of the State Bar of Montana and is licensed to practice in the state and federal courts of Montana, North Dakota, and Wyoming.
Cole is a fifth generation Montanan. He grew up in Denton and attended Montana State University in Bozeman where he earned a Bachelor of Science in Business with a concentration in Finance. In pursuit of his Minor in Political Science, Cole studied abroad at the University of Otago in Dunedin, New Zealand. Cole graduated cum laude from the University of North Dakota School of Law.
We also welcome Kat Antonson as our new associate.
Kat represents a wide variety of clients in matters involving commercial and business transactions, civil litigation, and contract disputes. Kat is a member of the State Bar of Montana and is licensed to practice in the state and federal courts of Montana, North Dakota, and Minnesota.
Kat is originally from Grafton, North Dakota. She attended the University of North Dakota and graduated with honors, earning her Bachelor of Arts in Psychology. Kat went on to attend the University of North Dakota School of Law. During law school, Kat interned for U.S. Magistrate Judge Alice R. Senechal and for the Office of Grand Forks Regional Child Support. Kat earned her juris doctorate in 2018, graduating Order of the Coif.
Kat enjoys spending time with her husband, Eric, and their dog, Otis. In her free time, Kat enjoys painting, baking, spending time at the lake, and never-ending home improvement projects.