- Second Appellate Victory in 2022
- Appellate Victory with Important State-Wide Implications for Municipal Liability
- Moulton Bellingham PC Welcomes New Associate
- Moulton Bellingham and Attorneys Recognized by The Best Lawyers in America
- 2021 Successful Jury Verdict in Wrongful Discharge Case
- Fagan Assists in Drafting Amendments to Wrongful Discharge Act and Getting Bill Signed into Law
- Moulton Bellingham Welcomes a New Shareholder and a New Associate
- Moulton Bellingham Obtains Dismissal in One Week of Two Municipal Liability Cases
- Jury Trial Victory in Wrongful Discharge Case
- Summary Judgment in Claim Alleging Inverse Condemnation
Moulton Bellingham PC Welcomes New Associate
Continuing the Firm's tradition of superior legal representation, we are pleased to welcome our newest associate, Karla Méndez.
Karla represents a wide variety of clients in matters involving commercial and business transactions, estate planning, and contract disputes. She is a member of the State Bar of Montana.
Karla grew up in Guadalajara, Mexico, where a majority of her family still lives. From a young age, Karla participated in National Sports competitions representing her home state as a Modern Pentathlon athlete.
Karla attended Law school for the first time in Mexico, where she graduated with honors. During law school, Karla interned for an international law firm working in the tax department. After graduation, Karla joined the same firm as an associate and continued to work in the tax department until she moved to Michigan in 2018.
Karla went on to attend Michigan State University College of Law. During law school, Karla interned for the MSU College of Law Alvin L. Storrs Low-Income Taxpayer Clinic. She also participated in the NHBA 2021 Moot Court Competition on behalf of MSU's top-ranked moot court program. Karla obtained her second law degree from Michigan State University College of Law. She graduated top of her class, earning Dean's list and Cum Laude Honors.
Karla moved to Billings in September of 2021 after her husband joined SCL as a new family medicine physician. Karla started employment with Moulton Bellingham after passing the Montana Bar Exam.
In her free time, Karla enjoys reading, running, biking, and discovering new trails with her husband and two dogs.