AttorneyDuncan A. Peete
Our philosophy is simple - to assure client satisfaction by providing the highest level of legal representation and service.
Duncan was born in Billings on July 1, 1966. He graduated from Duke University in 1988 with a B.A. degree, and from the University of Montana School of Law with a J.D. degree in 1991. He then graduated from the University of Florida with a LL.M. degree, in taxation, in 1992.
In law school Duncan received the American Jurisprudence award in estate planning and was named Staff Editor of Montana Law Review. He served as clerk to Yellowstone County District Court Judge G.Todd Baugh prior to joining the Moulton Firm. Duncan authored "Playing The Game: Corporate Sponsorship of Charitable Activities," in the November 9, 1992, Tax Notes.
Duncan serves on the Board of the Billings Preservation Society, Family Services, Inc., Community Concerts of Billings, and the Billings Downtown Exchange Club. He is admitted to practice in federal courts and the courts of the State of Montana.
- Banking/Corporate Finance
- Commercial Litigation
- Estate Planning
- Intellectual Property
- Real Estate/Land Use
- State of Montana District Courts
State of Montana Supreme Court
U.S. District Courts, Montana
- Ninth Circuit Appellate Courts
- B.A., Duke University, 1988
J.D., University of Montana, 1991
- LL.M, Taxation, University of Florida, 1992
Awards And Honors
- American Jurisprudence Award, Estate Planning
Past Staff Editor, Montana Law Review
- Author, "Playing The Game: Corporate Sponsorship of Charitable Activities," November 9, 1992, Tax Notes
Community And Professional Involvement
- Board Member, Billings Preservation Society
Board Member, Family Services, Inc.
Board Member, Community Concerts of Billings
- Billings Downtown Exchange Club