AttorneyJeff G. Sorenson
Our philosophy is simple - to assure client satisfaction by providing the highest level of legal representation and service.
Jeff was born in Billings in 1976 and graduated from Billings Senior High in 1994. After completing undergraduate studies at MSU-Bozeman, Jeff attended the University of Montana School of Law. During his law school summers, he returned to Billings as an intern with Moulton Bellingham.
In 2003, Jeff received his J.D. degree with high honors. He then attened New York University School of Law and completed the LL.M. program in taxation in 2004. Jeff is a member of the American Bar Association as well as the State Bar of Montana.
Jeff is married to another Billings native, Dana, and they have two children, Aiden and Avery. In his leisure time Jeff enjoys fishing, bird hunting, golf, skiing, and scuba diving.
Jeff currently serves on the Boards of Directors for the St. Vincent Healthcare Foundation and the Billings American Legion Baseball Program.
- Banking/Corporate Finance
- Commercial Litigation
- Estate Planning
- Health Care
- Real Estate/Land Use
- State of Montana District Courts
State of Montana Supreme Court
U.S. District Courts, Montana
- Ninth Circuit Appellate Courts
- B.S., Montana State University, 1999
J.D., University of Montana School of Law, 2003
- LL.M., Taxation, New York University School of Law, 2004
Awards And Honors
- Wells Fargo Private Client Services Scholarship
J.D. with high honors
West Group’s Legal Publishing Award
- Mountain States Super Lawyer Rising Star, 2008
Community And Professional Involvement
- Director, Billings American Legion Baseball
- Trustee, St. Vincent Healthcare Foundation
- Member, American Bar Association