AttorneyBryce A. Burke
Our philosophy is simple - to assure client satisfaction by providing the highest level of legal representation and service.
Articles by Bryce A. Burke
Prior to law school, Bryce was a credit analyst, loan officer, and Vice President at Bank of Montana where he enjoyed assisting entrepreneurs and helping small business owners finance and expand their businesses. Bryce still enjoys working with entrepreneurs and small business owners, helping them with all aspects of their business legal needs. Bryce’s law practice also includes bankruptcy and creditor workouts, civil litigation, real estate, and business transactions.
Bryce and his wife, Erika, enjoy fly fishing, golfing, and spending time with their family and friends. They stay busy chasing their sons, Killian and A.J., and dog, Maverick, through the outdoors of Montana. Bryce also enjoys being involved in his community. He is a member of the Montana Bankruptcy Local Rules Committee and currently serves as Chair of the Finance Committee for the Billings Catholic Schools Foundation.
- State of Montana District Courts
State of Montana Supreme Court
- U.S. District Courts, Montana
- J.D., University of Montana School of Law, with honors
- B.S., Business Administration - Finance, University of Montana, with honors
Community And Professional Involvement
- Treasurer, Finance Committee Chair, and Member of Board of Directors – Billings Catholic Schools Foundation